- A Letter from the new Director of Children's Ministries: Pastor Colleen Hurley-Bates
- A brochure for yourself, friends and families as a resource for our ministry (pdf)
- Sign up for our monthly children's ministry newsletter here.
- Our Children's Ministry Volunteer Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manual (Word .doc)
- To see the requirements and forms for Children's Ministry volunteers (pdf)
If you are interested in being a parent volunteer, applying for a babysitting position or being around children in any capacity at our Church please contact Pastor Colleen Hurley-Bates to discuss how your gifts can be best utilized in the program and for the glory of God and the love and growth of children in our Church. Interviews with the Director of Children's Ministry are required, along with background checks and other mandatory training in order to keep our program and children safe.