FMCSC Survey of the Bible Seminar
As Free Methodists, we care a great deal about equipping believers in how to read and study scripture. It is important to know what each book of the Bible meant when it was written, and what those books mean for us today. We are privileged to partner with Azusa Pacific University’s School of Theology in this pursuit and have invited the Dean of the School of Theology, Dr. Bobby Duke, to spend a day guiding us in this lifelong endeavor.
To sign up, click the link below. If you are interested in carpooling, please let Cara Emerson (firstname.lastname@example.org) know.
- Survey of the Old and New Testaments
- Intro to Historical & Geographical World of the Bible
- Overview of Biblical Genres
- Introduction of The Museum of Bible Curriculum
- Lunch and refreshments
- Visit APU’s Special Collections, including viewing of
- Dead Sea Scroll fragments & other treasures!
Instructor: Dr. Bobby Duke, Dean of the School of Theology, APU
Date: Saturday, August 12th, 2017
Time: 9am – 5pm
Class Size: up to 100
Cost: $105 for ministerial credit / $30 for non-ministerial attendees
Azusa Pacific University
West Campus – Duke 127
701 E. Foothill Blvd., Azusa